Challenge 4 Change
Join Challenge for Change 2016 to help care for and support children who live through hardship everyday.
Help us reach our $30,000 goal in the month of October!
Challenge Me for Change
Consider one of the following challenges as a service in your local community and seek donations to raise funds - or devise a challenge all of
- Lawn mowing – how many lawns can you mow in a day, week or month?
- Dog walking – how many dogs can you walk in a day, week or month?
- Sponsored silence! – will your co-workers pay for you to not talk at work?
- Café Challenge - how much can you fundraise by serving morning tea at work, or at home for your friends, playgroup or other
- Running events – take up the challenge and start training this month
Challenge Us for Change
Why not think big and throw the challenge out to a group you are involved with; a youth group/sports team/playgroup or other community network
- Litter collection – find sponsors who will donate for your group to clean up your neighbourhood/park/walking track etc
- Car wash – set a goal for the number of cars that can be washed in a day/week/month. Challenge another team to match you!
- Gardening for the elderly – ask your community to nominate recipients and sponsor you to help.
Here’s how we can help you with your challenge:
Please head over to our free Everydayhero page and get started!
- Provide you with some promotional graphics that you can share on Facebook, or you can print as flyers to distribute around your supporters
to promote your challenge.
- Provide an EveryDayHero team page where you can sign up and your supporters can donate.
- Send you a collection bucket to collect any cash donations for your challenge, plus signs and lanyards to identify yourselves as Orphans Aid
Fundraisers if required.
Read More Testimonials
Author, Artist & Orphans Aid Supporter
" I support Orphans Aid International because it addresses an obvious & desperate need. It is also transparant about its operations and personal in the delivery of its reporting."
© 2004 – 2017 Orphans Aid International Charitable Trust. Orphans Aid International – the abandoned rescued is a ® Registered TradeMark. Designed by.